Global Science and Technology Forum
Language is at a nexus of interrelationships between individuals, society and culture. The interface between language and literature has been the object of considerable interdisciplinary research on methods of analysis that can be applied across the two fields and their sub-areas. Less research has focused, however, on the influence of the new technologies on this interface, which transcends borders and cultures, with the process of translation adding yet another dimension to the already complex picture.
The 4th Annual International Conference on L3 will examine the various issues and factors that intervene at the interface of language and literature, not least the cultural context(s) in which it is situated.
The conference will bring together multi-disciplinary expertise from all relevant fields.
We invite submissions for an abstract of a research-based paper in any of the relevant fields, including but not limited to:
|• Second-Language Acquisition
||• Public Service Interpreting and Translation
||• Comparative Literature
||• Translation and Interpreting
||• Curriculum Design
• The Conference Proceedings (all accepted papers of the conference) Print ISSN: 2251-3566, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-3574 is indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Journal: All authors attending the conference will be invited to publish in the GSTF Journal on Education (JEd) (Print ISSN: 2345-7163, E-periodical: 2345-7171) on complimentary basis. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. JEd is hosted on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform for independent journals – Global Science Journals (GSJ). In addition, it will be indexed by CAS, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, Cabell's Directories and amongst others.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• Books:Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "New Directions in Language and Literature" to be published by GSTF. The editor of the book will be Prof. Daniel Newman
• L3 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the L3 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit :http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php